The compact 8" PWE-S8-WRA Compact Subwoofer lets you add deep, accurate bass to your Jeep Wrangler JKU sound system without taking up too much space.
The small, but powerful PWE-S8-WRA consists of an 8-inch powered subwoofer with a built-in 120 watts amp, a bracket designed to bolt the subwoofer under the Wrangler driver’s seat, a remote bass knob and Wrangler-specific wiring harnesses for plug-and-play connection to your aftermarket or factory in-dash system. The powered subwoofer measures just 13.5” L x 9” W x 3” D, so you can add low, punchy, accurate bass to your Jeep without taking up usable storage space.
Subwoofer controls like Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level are found on the side panel, or mount the remote bass knob on your dash and use it to easily make bass level adjustments.
The PWE-S8-WRA is not just small and strong, but also durable. It uses a cast aluminum enclosure for ultimate durability and performance, so it’s ready to take the bumps and jolts you put your JK through. Improve your Jeep Wrangler JKU sound system’s bass performance with the simple addition of the PWE-S8-WRA.
- 120 Watts bass upgrade for 2011-2018 4-door Jeep Wrangler*
- Under driver seat plug & play system for improved bass/mid-bass performance
- Works with an Alpine or aftermarket head unit, or with the factory Jeep radio
- Includes powered 8" subwoofer, remote bass knob, harnesses and mounting brackets
* Not compatible with the factory equipped subwoofer system