You love listening to music in your car, but it's missing some low end punch. Alpine's PWA-S10V powered subwoofer will put some bass thump back into your music. Alpine builds a 2-ohm BASSLINE™ 10" subwoofer and a space-saving MRV-M250 amp into an extremely low-profile ported enclosure that delivers enhanced boom.
BASSLINE in place
The SWA-10S4 BASSLINE 10” speaker comes equipped with a rigid polypropylene/mica cone that won't flex under high volumes and cause distortion, while its poly-foam surround will last for years to come. The tough steel frame offers the stability you need to keep the bottom tight during intense bass sessions. This sub handles up to 250 watts RMS, and its 2-ohm impedance makes it a perfect match for the MRV-M250 amplifier.
The ported enclosure helps get big bass without taking up too much space.
A full-fledged sub amp
While the Class D MRV-M250 amp delivers a perfect wallop for the sub, its small footprint enabled Alpine to build such a compact sub. The amp includes preamp- and speaker-level inputs, so you can install it in almost any vehicle, even one with a factory radio. If you're using the speaker-level inputs, the amp senses an incoming signal and turns itself on, eliminating the need to run a turn-on wire run back to your vehicle's receiver. You can even control the volume of your MRV-M250 from the front seat with the optional RUX-KNOB remote bass controller.
Only 11" deep
The PWA-S10V's angled-back box design is only 11" deep, so it'll fit into tight areas in your car or truck. And don't let the small size fool you — this shallow enclosure still lets the sub hit down deep when your music calls for it. The ported enclosure helps the amp to run efficiently, as well as sustaining that nice bass bump you can feel. The enclosure includes a BASSLINE grille to protect your speaker and show what's important to you.
- powered 10" subwoofer enclosure
- SWA-10S4 BASSLINE subwoofer
- Alpine MRV-M250 amp (250 watts RMS at 2 ohms)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- variable low-pass crossover (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
- compatible with optional RUX-KNOB wired remote level control
- frequency response: 26-400 Hz
- 21-11/16"W x 13-3/16"H x 9-1/16"D1 x 11-13/16"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # PWA-S10V
What's in the box:
- 10" Subwoofer in ported enclosure
- MRV-M250 Amplifier (mounted to enclosure)
- Removable amplifier trim panel (installed)
- 30-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 2 Metal mounting plates
- 7" Speaker-level input harness
- Six 1/2" Pan-head self-tapping screws
- One 5-1/2" Zip tie
- Enclosure installation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Amplifier owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Warranty information
- On-line product registration information
- Amplifier test verification certificate