Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments your music system.
Boasting the latest incarnation of our formidable 4.5in. mid/bass T Series driver and powerful 1in. tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where space above the ceiling is at a premium. Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments or your music system.
- <36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
- Vented tweeter with KEF's unique 'tangerine' waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg or direct screw fastening
110Hz - 24kHz (±6dB) open backed
LF: 115mm (4.5 in.) dual layer MF
HF: 25mm (1 in.) aluminium HF
RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER
PRODUCT EXTERNAL DIMENSION (H X W X D)
Depth: 40mm (1.57 in.)
CUT-OUT DIMENSIONS (H X W)
Ceiling Thickness (Minimum): 9mm (0.36 in.)