8" L7T 2 Ohm
The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2Ω voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 350 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Size (IN.,CM) - 8, 20
Impedance (OHMS) - 2 DVC
Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS) - 350
Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A) - 700
Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) - 84.835
Frequency Response (Hz) - 30-100
Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) - 2-3/4, 7
Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM) - 7-3/8, 18.8
Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) - 0.2, 5.66
Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) - .75, 21.2
Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** - .8, 22.7
Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)** - 1.2, 34