OverviewPortable Performance Taken to the MAX. Utilizing many of the same advanced technologies found in our acclaimed remote installed police radar detection systems, the high-performance RLS2 packs a powerful defensive punch into a convenient, portable design.
Maximum accuracy and quiet driving enjoyment is assured thanks to the intelligent K-Band filter that automatically scans and rejects radar-based safety features.
By employing state-of-the-art GPS communication, maximum convenience is delivered with "Mark to Mute". Just one button push is all that is required to permanently silence the audio warning of false warning locations you normally encounter.
An advanced, automatic filtering technology that intelligently recognizes and rejects radar-based safety features (such as adaptive cruise control or blind spot assist) in other vehicles so you can remain focused on real radar threats.
Traffic Sensor Filter
This detector will reject alerts from traffic flow sensors usually encountered during highway driving.
Flexible Mute Options
Offers multiple ways to silence alerts, including automatic volume reduction.
Adjust the intensity of the display depending on the time of day or your visual preference.
The RLS2 offers you 13 Customizable settings, including GPS features such as:
• Mark to Mute - Mute audible warnings of false, non-police radar locations you regularly travel past with a simple button push.
• Mark to Alert - Mark dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones and red light cameras.
• Quiet Ride - Mute alerts under a pre-selected speed. Eliminates alerts when you plan to drive near, at or below the posted speed limit.
• Speed Monitor - Track your speed without taking your eyes off the road.
Fully Programmable Radar/Laser Alert Options
Enables you to eliminate audible and visual alerts to specific radar bands or laser.
Voice or Tone Plus Digital Display
Unique audible and visual warnings alert you to the specific police radar band targeting your vehicle as well as provide a "geiger" audio alert that accelerates as you near the threat.
Vibrant Dot Matrix Display
Great looking and easy to read, day or night. Easily adjust the brightness to suit your driving environment. Default display shows your filter setting, compass direction, and speed reading.
Radar Type - DSP Datadyne Technologies
• 24.050 – 24.250 GHz (K-Band)
• 33.400 – 36.000 GHz (Ka-Band)
• 830 – 945 nanometers (Laser)
Display - Full Dot Matrix Display
• Wake Up – Wake Up Long / Wake Up Short (abbreviated start-up sequence)
• Speed Displayed – Speed On / Speed Off – for mph/kph on screen
• Compass Heading – On / Off – directional heading on screen
• Quiet Ride – Set minimum detection speed from 5 mph – 75mph / 10 kph – 120 kph
• GPS Receiver Type: SiRFstar III
• Suction Cups
• Standard Coiled Power Cord
• 12V Outlet Adapter
• Straight Power Cord
Voice Alerts - Yes
Speeding Alerts - Yes
Height - 1.39 inch(es) / 3.53 cm
Depth - 5.11 inch(es) / 12.98 cm
Weight - 0.32 lb(s) / 0.144 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.