Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 1/2-Inch PEI Tweeter
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
*ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
**ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
This KM Four-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 50 watts of recommended power.
Tweeter Dome Material - PEI
Rated Impedance(Ω) - 4
Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A) - 150
Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS) - 50
Sensitivity(1W,1m) - 89
Frequency Response(Hz) - 60-20k
Mounting Hole Diameter(in,mm) - 3-3/4, 94
*For template to be accurate, ensure the print properties are set at 100% not scale to page.
Mounting Depth(in,mm) - 1-13/16, 46
LED Lighting - No
Grilles - Charcoal and White