When you're tearing a lake around at full throttle, you want powerful speakers that can be heard over wind and engine noise. But when you're relaxing at the dock, high fidelity and high style are more important than high volume. JL Audio designed their M880-ETXv3 tower speakers to give you the best of both worlds, with high-quality marine grade components and built-in blue LED lighting.
Big sound and style
These massive 8.8" speakers feature oversized woofer voice coils and silk dome tweeters, so they'll give you spectacular performance, whether you're at the marina or miles offshore. The clamps are available in a range of sizes to fit a variety of pipe diameters or surface-mount applications. The wire exits through the center of the mount, so it stays high, dry, and out of sight.
Made for life on the water
Tower speakers lead a rough life, so JL Audio engineered these LED speakers to exceed marine industry standards for salt water, salt, fog, and ultraviolet exposure. The rugged enclosures are precision-molded from marine-grade polymer and the speaker connections are hidden safely away, so your speakers will stand up to the rigors of the marine environment. With water-resistant internal works and durable rubber surrounds, these speakers won't let a little moisture throw a wet blanket on your fun.
For maximum performance, JL Audio recommends that you power these speakers with an amp that delivers between 125 and 250 watts RMS per speaker.
- 8.8" 2-way marine speakers in JL Audio tower speaker pods (pair)
- built-in blue LED lighting
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- 1.2" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover attached to the woofer basket
- UV- and corrosion-resistant shells, polymer baskets and grilles
- designed to work with JL Audio clamp systems (sold separately)
- power range: 50-125 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 38-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- enclosure diameter: 8.8" / 224 mm
- enclosure depth: 14.73" / 374 mm
- height (w/ mounting clamp) receiver: 9.65" / 245 mm
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # 91286
What's in the box:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.