The MX10IB3-CG-WH 10" marine subwoofer reflects JL Audio's commitment to top-quality engineering and sound quality. The sparkling white finish and "Classic Grille" design make it a perfect match for many boat interiors.
Built for life on the water
Built from the ground up for the marine environment, the MX10IB3-CG-WH sports a corrosion-resistant Centrex® polymer basket that surrounds the sub's internal structure for extra protection. The marine-grade synthetic fiber spider, injection-molded polypropylene cone, and synthetic rubber surround provide top performance, while shrugging off the corrosive effects of sun, salt, and moisture. The UV-resistant polymer basket encases and protects the entire structure, plus UV protection ensures that the grilles will stay white, looking factory-fresh even after years of sun exposure.
Designed for a variety of enclosures
This subwoofer's motor structure allows extended cone movement, so you'll hear bass that's loud and low, yet precise and smooth. The versatile MX10IB3-CG-WH works in sealed enclosures, but it also works well in free-air applications, so you can mount it directly into a bulkhead if there's no space for a box.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- works in sealed boxes and free air applications
- power range: 50-175 watts RMS (350 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-1/8"
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # 91930
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.