The Radenso Pro M is the detector for drivers who demand every last ounce of performance. If you don't want to deal with the cost and effort of a custom installed detection system, but demand the best from a portable radar detector, look no further. The compact size and false alert filtering abilities make the Pro M feel invisible when there is nothing to worry about but know when to alert when a threat is detected. The extreme range provides plenty of time for you to slow down, and on top of that we back the Pro M with a 1-year ticket free guarantee. The Radenso Pro M features MultaRadar (MRCD) detection and Spectre/VG2 invisibility for true worry-free driving, protecting you now and in the future.
AutoCity Mode for hands-free silence
Using the Pro M in auto-city mode provides you with the quietest experience out of the box, but it gets even better over time. A Radenso proprietary technology, AutoCity mode automatically mutes all X and K band signals under your desired speed. This means no more false alerts while stuck in traffic, or in parking lots. Even better, the Radenso Pro M will automatically adjust sensitivity on the fly to give you the ideal blend of sensitivity and performance. No more pressing buttons to change your detector between city and highway mode - the Pro M does it all automatically.
With our built in GPS technology, you have the ability to lockout known false alert areas that set off your detector, so future trips do not alert you for the same reason. Low speed GPS auto-muting also helps silence alerts when you aren’t going above the speed limit.
We filter out what others can’t
Hondas. Acuras. Mercedes. Fords. These brands all use radar based blind spot monitoring (BSM) systems; these systems constantly set off other brands' radar detectors. By using world-class hardware and sophisticated signal analysis technologies that originated in the military, we have done what others said was impossible. The Radenso Pro M and Radenso RC M are the only radar detectors in the world that can filter out BSM systems from Honda, Acura, Mercedes, and Ford. Which is really important - we're guessing you pass a few of those cars on your daily drive.
Operating Bands - X, K, Ka, MRCD, MRCT, Gatso
Display - Amber OLED Display
Sensitivity Control - AutoCity, Highway, City modes
Connections - Mini-USB port for firmware and database updates
• MultaRadar Detection (MRCD, MRCT)
• GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
• Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
• Low Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
• Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
• Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
• Voice alerts with 260 different messages
• Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
• Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite)
• Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (dim dot scrolls across the display until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
• 2x - Windshield Suction Cups
• 1x - Power Cord
• 1x - Carrying Case
• 1x - Mini-USB to USB data cable
• 1x - Instruction Manual
Voice Alerts - Yes
Speeding Alerts - Yes
Camera Detection - Yes
Height - 1 inch(es) / 2.54 cm
Depth - 3.63 inch(es) / 9.21 cm