The Control4® Wireless Forward Phase Dimmer provides an economical solution for dimming forward phase compatible loads, including incandescents, line-voltage halogens, and magnetic transformers. The Forward Phase Dimmer is particularly useful when dimming highwattage loads such as chandeliers and large banks of recessed lights.
• Compatible with incandescent, line-voltage halogen, and magnetic (iron core) transformers.
• Also compatible with forward-phase dimmable LEDs, CFLs, and fluorescents*.
• Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load.
• Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
• Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
• Custom engraving available to clearly identify which light each dimmer controls.
• Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
• Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
• Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
• Available in a wide array of gloss and satin colors (see "Available colors").
• Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see "Available accessories").
• California Title 20 compliant. See ctrl4.co/title20 for more information on Title 20 / Title 24 compliance.
Power requirements -120 VAC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz
This device can function with or without a neutral AC connection depending on load type.
Power consumption - 450mW
Load types and ratings
Supported load types - Incandescent, halogen, magnetic (iron core, inductive) low-voltage
(MLV) transformers, forward-phase dimmable fluorescents, compact fluorescents, and LEDs.
Incandescent (tungsten) - 1000W 800W 600W
Halogen - 1000W 800W 600W
Fluorescent* - 500W 500W 500W
Compact fluorescent (CFL)* - 500W 500W 500W
LED* - 200W 200W 200W
Minimum load (with neutral)
Incandescent (tungsten) - 4.5W
Halogen - 4.5W
Fluorescent* - 4.5W
Compact fluorescent (CFL)* - 4.5W
LED* - 4.5W
Minimum load (without neutral)
Incandescent (tungsten) - 25W
Halogen - 25W
Fluorescent* - N/A
Compact fluorescent (CFL)* - N/A
LED* - N/A
Operational temperature - 32˚F ~ 104˚F (0˚C ~ 40˚C)
All load ratings are based on an ambient temperature of 77˚F (25˚C).
Humidity - 5% to 95% non-condensing
Storage -4˚F ~ 158˚F (-20˚C ~ 70˚C)
Control communications - ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz, 15-channel, spread spectrum radio
Wall box volume - 5.75 cubic inches
Weight - 0.12 lb. (0.05 kg)
Shipping weight - 0.18 lb. (0.08 kg)
C4-FPD120-xx WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU
Faceplate, 1 Gang (C4-FP1-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU, SN, SS, VB
Faceplate, 2 Gang (C4-FP2-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU, SN, SS, VB
Faceplate, 3 Gang (C4-FP3-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU, SN, SS, VB
Faceplate, 4 Gang (C4-FP4-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU, SN, SS, VB
Color Kit (C4-CKFPDAPD-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU
Engraved Button, Rocker (C4-EBDR-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU
Gloss colors: WH=White, LA=Light Almond, IV=Ivory, BR=Brown, BL=Black
Satin colors: SW=Snow White, MB=Midnight Black, BI=Biscuit, AU=Aluminum
Metal finishes: SN=Satin Nickel, SS=Stainless Steel, VB=Venetian Bronze
Have Questions About This Product? Message us here or:
Email Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us At: 315-458-5000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.