Open, smooth, 5-way sound
If anyone knows how to make music sound phenomenal in your car, it's Pioneer. With their A-Series speakers, you'll experience their signature Open & Smooth™ sound which helps overcome the limitations of off-axis listening in a vehicle while ensuring a seamless transition between woofer and tweeter playback. Best of all, Pioneer gives you this powerful speaker solution with a friendly price tag so you don't go over budget building a whole system. Pair these TS-A6970F 6"x9" 5-way speakers with a new car stereo for a refreshing sonic upgrade, or go all the way and power them with up to 100 watts RMS with an outboard amp.
Optimized materials and design
These 5-way speakers deliver serious punch and clarity. A woofer cone made of carbon- and mica-reinforced polypropylene means awesome rigidity, low-frequency responsiveness, and weather-resistance. Pioneer adds a midrange cone so you get the most out of chunky guitar riffs, powerful drums, and distinct bass lines that otherwise would remain hidden when listening on sub-par speakers. Pioneer's two dome tweeters and a 3/8" super tweeter add in all the high-frequency details that make music exciting.
Packaged with streamlined grilles for custom installation, you can count on these versatile speakers for a lifetime of enjoyment in your car.
- 6"x9" 5-way car speakers (pair)
- multilayer carbon- and mica-reinforced IMPP woofer with elastic polymer surround
- 2-1/4" PEI film midrange
- 7/16" and 3/4" PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) hard dome tweeters, plus a 3/8" super tweeter
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 34-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-7/8"
- grilles included
- MFR # TS-A6970F
What's in the box:
- Two 5-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Multi-application mounting brackets
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- Eight 3/8" Screws
- Warranty information
- Specs and template on box